Official Rules and Regulations
Click, Spin & Win Online Contest
OLG Slots and Casinos, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
June 1, 2013 – March 31, 2014.
PROMOTION ELIGIBILITY AND CHANCES OF WINNING:
- This promotion is sponsored by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) and is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, who are Winner’s Circle Rewards (WCR) members nineteen (19) years of age or older (excluding, self-excluded, archived or trespassed members, as determined by OLG) except volunteers, employees, officers and directors of any of the following: OLG, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO), and OLG’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies.
- There is no fee payable to obtain WCR membership, but OLG is not responsible for any delays in processing membership applications.
- The chance of being selected in any draw is dependent on the number of eligible entries received for that draw.
- In the event a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements, then OLG has no obligation to award that prize.
- This promotion is open only to WCR members who have activated an online account prior to or during the promotional period.
- OLG is not responsible for any delays in processing new email addresses, online accounts or www.winnerscirclerewards.ca online database entries and/or uploads and updates. Please note that it could take up to 10 days from the time a WCR member joins the WCR program for their online account to be activated.
- This promotion takes place online at winnerscirclerewards.ca Certain components of this promotion may take place at the following OLG Casinos and OLG Slots locations: OLG Casino Brantford, OLG Casino Point Edward, OLG Casino Sault Ste. Marie, OLG Casino Thousand Islands, OLG Casino Thunder Bay, OLG Slots at Ajax Downs, OLG Slots at Clinton Raceway, OLG Slots at Dresden Raceway, OLG Slots at Flamboro Downs, , OLG Slots at Georgian Downs, OLG Slots at Grand River Raceway, OLG Slots at Hanover Raceway, , OLG Slots at Kawartha Downs, OLG Slots at Mohawk Racetrack, OLG Slots at Rideau Carleton Raceway, OLG Slots at Sudbury Downs, OLG Slots at Western Fair Raceway, , OLG Slots at Woodbine Racetrack, and OLG Slots at Woodstock Raceway (individually the “Site”, collectively the “Sites”)
- Eligible WCR members who provided a valid email address and have opted in to receive email communication may receive email(s) directing them to www.winnerscirclerewards.ca to participate. Active WCR members who do not receive an email may still be eligible to participate in this promotion, pursuant to Rule #5. OLG will not be responsible for errors in database entries and/or uploads or for email delivery errors.
HOW TO ENTER (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY) ONLINE CONTEST:
There is only one (1) way to enter this contest;
- Beginning on Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. up to 11:59 p.m. on Monday, March 31, 2014 eligible WCR members may visit winnerscirclerewards.ca and sign in to participate to play one (1) Click, Spin & Win game play for entry ballot(s) into an electronic draw for a chance to win a cash prize. Eligible WCR members can sign-in to play the Click, Spin & Win contest once per day during the promotional period.
- The Click, Spin & Win promotion will run on WinnersCircleRewards.ca for every month between and including June 2013 and March 2014 unless otherwise stated. All entries accumulated between the first day of the calendar month at 12:01a.m. until the last day of the calendar month at 11:59p.m. will be entered into the draw for that calendar month. Entries for a previous calendar month’s draw will not accumulate towards the current monthly draw.
- 10.1. Draw entries: WCR members access the Click, Spin & Win online promotion within WinnersCircleRewards.ca and then use their mouse to “insert” their virtual WCR card into the online slot machine. Once inserted the WCR member will be prompted to spin the online slot machine.
- 10.1.1. The online slot machine will reveal a combination which pertains to the amount of entries received by the WCR member for the spin.
- 10.1.2.Each slot symbol combination is assigned a value as determined by the chart below:
Mighty Millionaire Spin & Win
||No Matching Symbols
||1,000,000 Degrees Symbol
||Golden Pharaoh Symbol
||Cash Spin Jackpot Symbol
||Money Vault Symbol
||Betty Boop Love Meter Symbol
||Michael Jackson King of Pop Symbol
||Mighty Millionaire Symbol
The above chart is subject to change with the introduction of new and different game themes.
- In order to be awarded an entry or entries, the online registration process must be or have been completed in full, including confirmation of the WCR member’s email address through the activation email that is sent to the patron and resulting final registration page.
- WCR members may only enter the online contest once per day for the duration of the promotion. All duplicate entries received will be removed and disqualified, as determined by OLG.
GRAND DRAW PRIZES:
- There will be fifteen (15) prizes of one hundred ($100.00 CAD) dollars cash available to be won per month for the electronic draws:
- The electronic draw will take place on or after the fifth day of the following month for all eligible electronic entry ballots collected online during preceding month commencing from the first day of the month at 12:01a.m. until the final day of the month at 11:59 p.m.
- All electronic draw winners will be contacted at the contact phone number, email or address provided on their registration profile in OLG’s database of record and must claim their prize at the OLG Slots and Casino location as indicated in their online profile.
- Selected cash prize winners do not have to be in attendance at the time of the draws in order to win. Attempts will be made by a Customer Relations Representative at the winner’s home Site, as determined by OLG, to award the selected winners with the respective prize by contacting the selected winners within twenty-four (24) hours of that Site's receipt of the names and WCR account numbers of the winner(s) (if any) having that Site as their home Site, as determined by OLG. The first attempt will be made within 24 hours of receipt of their respective sites winners (if any). The second attempt will be made seven (7) days later. Winners will have 60 days from the first attempt of contact to claim the prize. Attempts will be made to contact the selected winners at his/her telephone number (as recorded in the OLG database) if the member has provided phone consent, from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm or by email (as recorded in the OLG database), if the member has provided email consent, to arrange a time to visit the WCR desk any OLG Slots & Casino location to claim his/her prize. The selected winner is responsible for returning any telephone or email message left by the WCR representative within the time frame stipulated in the message in order to remain eligible to win the prize. If selected winner does not have phone or email consent, then a note will be added to the member’s account and if, within the time specified above, the member returns to a Site, a staff member will inform the winner of the prize.
- The process for the electronic draw will be as follows:
All the eligible entries received during the previous calendar month will be entered into the draw. Of which the first fifteen (15) ballots drawn are for the cash prize of one hundred dollars ($100.00 CAD) each.
- WCR members Home Site, as per the information collected (as per Rule #2), will be sent notification to contact the selected entrant l to inform him or her of the prize. The selected entrant must confirm his/her winnings as per the telephone message or email message in order to remain eligible to receive the prize. If no winner is confirmed within that time frame, then no prize will be awarded and the prize will remain unclaimed.
- All participants must present valid government-issued photo identification upon request.
- Prize winners may also be required to sign, before receiving the prize, a declaration and release, confirming promotion eligibility, compliance with the promotion rules and releasing OLG including any management agency and any independent judging organization from any liability in connection with the conduct of the promotion and/or the awarding of the prizes.
- Once received by OLG, all vouchers/coupons/offers are the property of OLG. Vouchers/coupons/offers which have been obtained or made through fraudulent means or which are illegible, altered, reproduced, mutilated, irregular, or appear to be tampered with are subject to disqualification. OLG will not be responsible for coupons/voucher/offers, direct mail pieces or emails, which are lost, destroyed, deemed unmailable, as determined by Canada Post, misdirected, or delayed for any reason whatsoever, or for the Site’s capacity constraints or for the removal or the non-removal of any patrons, or for any incorrect or inaccurate data in the WCR database, any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, visual or printing errors, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone, computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Where such failures cannot be corrected immediately or within a reasonable time frame to allow for a continuation of the promotion, OLG may, at OLG’s option, use a manual back up system and/or disqualify the affected participant.
- Any personal information collected by OLG or the Contest Management Agency, including but not limited to entrants’ contact information, is collected under the authority of the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999, and is intended to be used for the following principle purposes: to conduct and administer the Contest by OLG and/or the Contest Management Agency, including but not limited to contacting entrants, validating eligibility and the awarding of the prize(s); marketing and advertising purposes, including providing you with information and gaming-related correspondence you have opted in to receive; for OLG’s internal business purposes and to comply with legal requirements. For more information, please read the contest rules or contact the OLG Support Centre at 1-800-387-0098.
- All decisions of the judges with respect to any element of this promotion are final.
- In the event that an entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements, then OLG has no obligation to award any prize(s) to that entrant.
- Members who have indicated no phone consent on their account may not be telephoned by OLG for any reason.
- Members who have indicated no email consent on their account may not be emailed by OLG for any reason.
- Members who have indicated no mail consent on their account may not be mailed by OLG for any reason.
- OLG will not be responsible for errors in database entries or mail delivery errors.
- As per the WCR program rules and regulations (contained within the WCR application) any WCR member’s card used in this promotion can only be entered by the named cardholder. The use of any other person's WCR card(s) or online account to obtain entry will result in any issued entry being null and void and ineligible to win any draws.
- OLG, Draftfcb and SplashDot assume no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any e-mail or other communication to be received, for any reason; any computer viruses, time bombs, logic bombs and any other implanted devices of a like or similar nature that may arise or occur in connection with the contest, problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers, any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”; or any combination thereof, as a result of participation in this contest.
- No offer or prize substitutions will be made, save for OLG’s right, at its sole discretion, to make an offer or prize substitution of equivalent value. Vouchers and coupons not redeemed prior to the expiry date will automatically become void and will not be redeemable at a later date. OLG has no obligation to award substitute offers to those WCR members who have not redeemed their offer(s).
- OLG reserves the right to verify the full legal name and address of the claimant with the information on the selected entry form. To claim the prize, valid government issued photo identification OR valid WCR card together with an acceptable (as determined by OLG) form of valid government issued non-photo identification will be required.
- OLG is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Click, Spin & Win Online promotion, or awarding prizes in the event of circumstances beyond OLG’s control, and OLG may, at its sole discretion, change or alter this promotion, as OLG deems necessary.
- Members with self-excluded or trespassed status or whose WCR account become archived during the promotional period, as determined by OLG, will not be eligible for any prizes associated with OLG contests, promotions, tournaments or giveaways.
- OLG may, at its sole discretion, disqualify an entrant and seek damages and/or other relief, to the fullest extent permitted by law, from all persons responsible for any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with the contest rules, and deliberately damage any kiosk or undermining the administration, security or legitimate operation of this contest.
- Prizes, vouchers and coupons are non-transferable and must be claimed by the rightful winner per processes indicated and prior to dates and times conveyed to the winner.
- All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time. Times may vary, depending on the opening and closing hour of the Site.
- OLG reserves the right to change or alter a promotion, as it deems appropriate, including making changes or alterations to these rules and regulations relating to the accommodation of participants in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
- These Official Rules and Regulations govern the promotion and must be followed and by agreeing to participate in the promotion, all entrants agree to comply with, and be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations.
- This promotion is subject to the Laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal laws of Canada as applicable.
Any questions relating to this program please visit the WCR desk, www.WinnersCircleRewards.ca or contact the OLG Support Centre at 1-800-387-0098.
Pour obtenir ce document en français, passez au kiosque Récompenses du Cercle des Gagnants.